This pumpkin mousse is so light, creamy and delicious! So quick to make and will surely satisfy your pumpkin cravings this autumn!
FOR PUMPKIN MOUSSE
- 240 g (1 cup) Pumpkin puree (Libby’s), chilled
- 150 g Full-fat cream cheese, cold
- 240 g (1 cup) Whipping cream/double cream/heavy cream (with 35% fat content), divided
- 75 g (1/3 cup) Light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp Icing Sugar/powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp Corn flour/corn starch
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice mix
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp salted caramel sauce (optional)
- Dark chocolate chips
- Ground cinnamon
- Chill the mixing bowl and beater attachment in the fridge for 30 minutes. Pour the whipping cream (chilled) into the chilled bowl, add in the icing sugar and cornstarch, and beat it at medium speed until stiff peak forms (it will take approximately 3-5 minutes).
- In another large mixing bowl, whip the cold cream cheese for a minute using a hand-held electric beater then add pumpkin spice mix, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract, light brown sugar and room temperature caramel sauce (optional), whip again until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add in the chilled pumpkin puree, and mix until it’s fully combined.
- Gently fold about 3/4 of the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture with a spatula until combined.
- Spoon or pipe into the dessert glasses or cups. Pop in the fridge for 30 minutes - 1 hour to set.
- Use the remaining 1/4 of the whipped cream to garnish the mousse. You can simply spoon the cream on the top or make flowers using any nozzle (I used 1 M). Sprinkle ground cinnamon and garnish with dark chocolate chips. Enjoy!